Friday, April 21, 2006

Sunshine.

My dad and I have some issues, but seriously, I don't think anyone will ever be prouder of me for the weird things he is proud of me for. For example, I can find things on the internet, make columns in Word and type on a keyboard. He is genuinely proud of how "smart" I am. He tells people that I am smart, but of course it's so ridiculous because he is like, "My Joanne is a real whiz at the computer. She knows how to Google!"

I like that of all the things I have done that is what impresses him the most. Forget graduating college and setting a world record for unemployment, I can Google for fuck's sake!

Shoemaker.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.