Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've Got Rhythm?

Today I amused myself with Song Tapper. Using only your space bar you can tap out the rhythm of a song and it will guess what you are tapping. Of course, I have no rhythm and was horrible at it. It only got one of my attempts (Like a Virgin by Madonna) but it was still a fun way to pass the time. My favorite part is listening to the tap play back. No wonder they can't guess any of mine, they all sound like a cat ran across a piano and fell asleep on some of the keys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. btw I tell the kanye story on occasion.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.