Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Reason #533 Why I Need A New Job.

Today I went out to lunch with the other three members of my department attempting to be social and such. The topic was 9/11 and the first Iraq war and their impact on popular culture. My boss brought up the movie Jarhead and asked if anyone else had seen it. Everyone said yes or no and then looked at me. I, being my awkward self, respond with, "No, but I really like that Kanye West song."

Silence.

"You know that song, right? Jesus Walks? It's in the trailer.... It goes 'Jesus walks. Jeeesus walks with me something God show me something something devil.' ...no? The beat is like dun dun dunnnn 'Jesus walks' and there's some rapping and a choir or a gospel singer or something...?"

Dead, dead rotting corpse silence.

Somehow out there that has to be people who would love a co-worker like me, right?

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.