Thursday, April 21, 2005

I couldn't sleep.

So, I started to think last night because I could not sleep (as you know from above.) I have some really bad blisters on my feet and just the sheet touching them makes them ache uncontrollably. On top of the ache that they feel for just existing. But, yeah, I was thinking and I'm pretty weird about a lot of stuff. I didn't really realize it before until people started pointing out little things and then I started thinking... Thus I compiled this list, The Top Things that are Weird about Joanne. Maybe these aren't even weird. I don't really know.

1. I do not like hot beverages. I have no idea why, I just don't.

2. I do not like gum. I already discussed this one.

3. I do not touch ANYTHING on the subway ever and I usually try to not touch anything in the station, if possible. Homeless people pee down there, people!

4. I have a fear of bridges, especially those ones where there are cars above you and below you.

5. I pretty much order the same exact things at restaurants: pasta, chicken parm, chicken fingers, pretty much some variation of chicken or pasta. But the reason for this is because I don't like to eat foods that my mother makes for me in restaurants.

6. I know a ridiculous amount of useless information about celebrities and television. I don't know why, but I just always remember that kind of crap.

7. I know all the words to Summer Girls by LFO.
8. I'm really good at editing spelling, punctuation and grammar AND I actually like to check papers for that stuff.
9. I like musicals especially singing along.

That's all I got now. Please feel free to disagree and tell me how awesome I am. Or agree and add one that I forgot or didn't know made me a big fucking freak.

3 comments:

stuffbox said...

That's nothing. I got a list double that. Everyone does...right? Well, who wants to be "normal" anyway?

Anonymous said...

no one is "normal"

Anonymous said...

I got number 10 for you...

10. Your list, "The Top Ten Things that are Weird about Joanne" only includes 9 items.

:-)

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.