Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My soulmate.

I'm not sure if this is funny. It was funny when it happened and then a little bit later, but I'm not sure of the general funny-ness of this tale I am about to tell. (I'm reading the Canterbury Tales, so I say crap like tale now.)

I was walking across The Quad last night with Ram and because I am so awesome I was playing with a matchbook I stole from Applebee's. (Yay! Hi, Mom!) I like to light matches. Then I just blow them out, I'm not a pyro for fuck's sake. Just a nerd who likes to go, "Oooh, I can make fire!" So, I'd light a match and then it would go out and I'd light another. Woo.

When we got to the end of The Quad, a guy was headed towards us who was totally doing THE SAME EXACT THING! Being the huge nerd I am, I said something along the lines of, "Oh my god, I'm playing with matches too! Look at me! We are soulmates! Matches are FUN!"

However, I think the guy was very drunk or something because he didn't even look at me or appear to have heard me and I was pretty loud. Either that or he rejected my offer of soulmate-ism, but I don't think so because I am awesome and also because it is too sad for me to think about getting rejected by that douche.

I hope that was mildly amusing for you all, my 4 readers! I'm moving up! I got 4!

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.