Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Greek Week.

It is Greek Week. I am really confused by the idea of sororities and fraternities in general, so Greek Week is especially confusing to me. From what I gather, the members get together and yell a lot and wear all the same color. Then they do dances and sing. I can see why people are so desperate to join these organizations. It's like preschool all over again, no decision making, sing-a-long time, your clothes are already picked out for you. They also get to draw on the sidewalk and make pictures. (I'm actually pretty jealous about that one.) If there was a nap time, I'd think about joining. I love me some nappin'.

I wonder if real Greeks, as in people from Greece, not whoever wins Greek Week, get upset about idiot college kids who go around proclaiming how "Greek" they are because they ate the most chicken wings in 5 minutes. Last time I checked wings weren't a Greek specialty, but what do I know?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes what DO YOU KNOW. those "greek" people love all their little activities and drinking until they throw-up and then drinking some more! wait a sec... sounding like us for a bit there... Anyway, what i'm saying is, that's all they have, their crew of clones and their piece of pavement painted horribly. and their weak ass business classes and the highlights in their hair. okay that's enough for now. i could go on. i should really get my own blog.

-me

joanne said...

Wow, go Sara go! We aren't like Greek people, we are like gangstas, remember? We have suits and swords and ninja stars and everything.

Anonymous said...

isn't that more of a samurai thing than gangster? i'm gonna start a show. the gangsta samurai... aka sara the great. and you can tune in and watch me eat fruit.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.