Friday, May 27, 2005

I am bad at talking out loud.

If anyone wants to see me make a complete ass out of myself, I am presenting my senior project on Tuesday at 1:55 in the Living Arts Lounge (next to Mandell Theater, I have no idea where that is so don't ask me, but please tell me if you know). There will be free food and all the teachers I have mocked and bitched about throughout the years there. That's a lie, no one in the Communications department gives a fuck, so Al will probably be the only one there.

But, whatever, there is free food and you can see me get really sweaty. I am not good at talking whatsoever, which I know is a big shock to you all, but I can not even stress how bad I am. At least my project hasn't been done 9,000 times like the other ones have.


The Blogger spellcheck suggested the word "Fiji" instead of "fuck." I finally hit learn so it won't say that for every blog entry I make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaiju Big Battle.com

joanne said...

It wasn't your fault it was a mess though. Well, except when you took your pants off and ran around with your homemade DVD underwear on.

Is it weird that I just left you a message on my own blog?

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.