Monday, February 27, 2006

Alabama.

I wrote a long ass entry about my trip to Disneyworld and I was all upset that I was not being flooded with comments about its wonderfulness and then I realized that I saved it as a draft and didn't publish it. You all are forgiven.

I don't feel like posting it anymore though. It was lame. Instead I say: I saw an elephant pee!

I want to go to the zoo. Or get a pet. I bet if I got a pet, I'd get a job and then I'd have to return the pet and everyone at the pet adoption place would hate me.

Seriously, joke's over people. You can hire me now. I saw an elephant pee! I'm ready.

1 comment:

joanne said...

Thanks!!

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.