Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I want a taco.

I have two new rejection letters to add to my collection of proof of failure at life. Pretty soon, I'm going to be able to wallpaper something with them all. However, I also have a telephone chat, an interview and a breakfast meeting to add to the potentially going to be added to my collection of proof of failure at life collection.

On a happy note, I do get to Disneyworld for 3 days for my mom's XX birthday. She can no longer claim to be 29 since her children are 25 and 22 so we are just doing X's now. Yay for wholesome family fun and $59 Southwest airfare!

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.