Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Arrive alive.

Random.

On Sunday night, I was in a taxi with Juan, Ram and Chris that got rear ended by a drunk driver. (Not hard at all luckily.) The guy took out a one way street sign and drove on the wrong side of the road before he hit us in his somewhat new looking car. It was a very odd experience. I never saw anyone get handcuffed in person before.

The cops were very adamant about the man serving his time for his extremely idiotic and irresponsible behavior. The drunk guy told them he had drank 2 forties before driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's Nick, and because I totaly appreciate your comments on www.sweatyrobot.com, I'm leaving a comment on your blog. Your blog rules. I heart Joanne.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.