Monday, June 13, 2005

Trendsetta!

On Sunday, Roni, Luke, Luke's roommate, Tom, and I went to the train station to eat ice cream and watch the people get all sappy and say goodbye to each other. We like to dissect various couples' kissing styles and even pondered how it was humanly possible for this one couple to have sex. The guy was WAY taller than his lady friend, but anyway, my point was that Roni said the greatest thing ever:

She referred to making out as NECKING.

And I laughed a lot and we said all the out dated expressions we could think of. But I am totally going to bring "neck" back. So spread the word! Go neck!

In case you are confused, here is the definition from dictionary.com. (I know one of my 4 readers is foreign...)

v. necked, neck·ing, necks
v. intr. Informal
To kiss and caress amorously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amorously is a great word.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.