Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Addiction.

I am addicted to reading the Free section on craigslist. It started because I was hoping someone would have a free puppy on there or something, but lately I just read them for something to do.

I don't need anything, but I always click on the links and wonder if I ever will need some of the stuff and if I should act on it now while it's free. Because I am anal retentive, I don't want things like couches or chairs. That just skeeves me out. Instead I consider things like a 7 toed cat or packing peanuts or other assorted crap like magazines, boxes, dishwashers, etc.

Tis a sad life I lead.

I made it to 100 posts. Someone give me a job as a reward, please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea

joanne said...

I hope that was a "Yea" as in "Yea, I have a job for you as a reward."

Thank you, you sweet, dear, kind anonymous person. You are the best.

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Eric, and you weren't online, so I decided to contact you this way.

I saw this job on Craigslist...which is what your post is about, incidentally.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/wri/86801016.html

I thought it might have something to do with you. I know it says you need some years of experience, but you're good enough to not need it.

That's me being nice.

Bye!

joanne said...

Hi Eric M. Levy! I heard a rumor that you were tan.

Thanks for the link and niceness.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.