Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This is my 94th post.

Wow, that's a lot longer than I thought I'd do this thing for. I thought it would be like when I took up... uh, well I never took up anything before. So, 94 is pretty good for me. I'm sure that's a low number for as long as I've had this, but let me have my fucking moment.

Alright, in other news that no one gives a fuck about. I beat Level 3 of Bart Vs. the Space Mutants and have now moved on to Level 4. I think this is the hardest game ever created. Level 4 is insane, there are mummies and rivers and lasers!

One August goal is completed, one to go. It's sad that I totally did the unimportant one first. I know everyone probably thinks I'm a useless bum and stuff like that, but someone has to be the unemployed useless bum. I make everyone else feel better about themselves and that's fine with me.

My new August goal is to have a fun story to share that isn't about television or Nintendo.

Sara and I did manage to pick up old, married men at a bar and get them to buy us beer. Well, I think Sara more picked them up. As we all know, I'm not very nice and don't talk to strangers. It was fun though. I also introduced Sara to Erotic Photo Hunt (Hi Mom!) which she is very good at. We actually finally had one that was missing a boob! It was awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll throw a party for you for the 100th post!

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.