Thursday, August 25, 2005

Jumpin' Jack Flash.

I got a job. I am going to be an intern again. It's pathetic and not real and only 2 days a week for 6 weeks, but, whatever, at least I'll be doing something. Right...?

However, this time I will be paid dog doo. I don't even want to put my rate here because I am ashamed. I think because of gas prices, I will actually be losing money too. Eh, at least I won't be staring at the wall all day long. Well, at least my basement wall, it'll be some office wall. I think I am screwing myself over in the short run, but hopefully helping myself in the long run.

Hopefully, I will not have to sit in the hallway again like at QVC. Maybe I'll get to be near someone who isn't a complete idiot too.

Today is the anniversary of the day my puppy went away to the farm. :o( I think that I should get a new one. Who wants to buy me one of these for my birthday? They are Jack Russell shorties and I love them. They are one hour away from Bergen County, NJ... (Cough, Ro, cough.)

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.