Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Foooood.

I had the best meal of my life the other night. Juan took me to Morimoto and it was delicious. We got this chef sampler sort of thing where they bring you 8 courses of whatever they want. The first course looked very scary, it was like a pink lump in this red juice with caviar on it, but it was one of the best things I've ever eaten and something I would never have tried normally. The rest of the courses were very good too. There was salmon, beef, halibut, sushi and some other stuff I don't remember. We also drank sake from a bamboo carafe. Juan and I failed at being sophisticated though because we didn't know how to pronounce carafe. I think it was the best date like thing I have ever been on. So, yay for Juan and for Morimoto.

I also had a very good weekend too. I like the fun. I got to hang out with Heather on Saturday which was very excellent because I haven't hung out with her in about 96 years. I frightened her with my dancing.

In other news, I am still looking for a job. I am also in a "transitional" period in my life. Times they are a-changin'.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.