Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hold me closer Tiny Dancer.

Well...

Today I did something I never did before and never want to do again. I actually threw up whilst driving down the highway. I had a plastic bag, but of course, the bag had a hole in it. I finally found somewhere to pull off the road so I could vomit on the grass instead of myself.

And yes, it was as disgusting as it sounds. I have never felt so ill in my life.

Fourth of July was very cool though. I got to sit outside the Art Museum and hang out with people. It's nice that even though I graduated college and live at home, I still get to see people and hang out and do cool stuff. I like the doing of cool stuff with cool people.

I also made a new friend. I met a nice lady at the Port-a-Potty which I had to use. Twice. She told me she wished she had some toilet paper to give me, so I think she liked me as well. Yay for moms. I almost died in the bathroom. When it's dark out, those things are pitch black inside.

Elton John was very good. He obliged Drew's drunken request to play Tiny Dancer and then we all had a nice and drunken moment of swaying that had many almost falls. I wish he would have played more, but what he did play was good.

Hmm, that might be all I got. I know other stuff happened, but I think I'm too lazy to type it. And hey! I don't think I complained once in this entry! Did I? Yay for me! (Unless I did...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man. I think you have the Sara disease. it must have been a KIX kind of morning. i'm surprised you were the first out of us to puke whilst driving. i always thought i'd be the one to do that. good job.

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's a blurb about me in joanne's blogger! now i'm really moving up in the world. :-)

Speaking of pukeing stories...
One time, after a long night of fun that involved consuming several fermented beverages I rode a SEPTA train back home. When it finally got to Chestnut Hill West I got out and puked right in the parking lot just as Dad was pulling in to pick me up. I told him it must have been the McDonald's I had for breakfast in 30th Street...still not sure to this day if he bought the story.

joanne said...

Yeah, I think I would have put my money on you as well. Just because the morning after always seems to do you in.

Of course, I blurbed you Drew! You made a funny. At least your Dad didn't assume you were pregnant because you threw up early in the morning. Thanks, parents! I can't imagine riding a train while hungover, good job on making it until you got off the train to vomit.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.