Sunday, July 03, 2005

Live 8

Live 8 was pretty cool. I may have watched a majority of it on a laptop in air conditioning, but I was also there for a good chunk of it too. I think it's pretty cool that I was at both Live Aid and Live 8. My children will be impressed by my coolness even though I was unable to form memories at the first one. Go look at Ram's blog for some pictures.

It's nice to do stuff.

Hire me!

PS. For all those who were concerned, I finally bought a new belt. Now my pants stay up and you won't have to see my underwear/ass anymore.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.