Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I hate my job.

Oh my motherfucking god. Remember when I was an intern before and I really liked it? (Except the sitting in the hallway by myself for 2 days a week and with a complete idiot 3 days a week and the no internet parts.) And it was good and I learned a lot and was generally busy.

This new intern thingie is so horrible. I hate it. The company does realllllllly boring stuff. The office in general is really boring. There is no pictures on the wall, no one has any pictures in their offices or on their desks. There is only one window, but no one can see out of it. No one talks to each other. You know it's bad when I am one of the more social people in a group.

I reserved judgment until I did more than one day, but it just got worse. Today I had to stuff copies into plastic sleeves for awhile because there was nothing for me to do. I don't understand why they need an intern at all.

Plus, my mouse for my computer works like my ass. And the R, S and H keys on the keyboard don't really work. You have to slam them. I sit in the hallway again, but it's a better hallway. It's like a central hub hallway.

It's sad that the hour long traffic-y commute is the good part of the day. Oh well, it's only 10 more days and I have a perfectly good excuse regarding commuting time and gas prices and them paying me shit for saying no if they offer me any more days.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.