Saturday, September 03, 2005

Thanks Drew.

So, if you search the terms "jugs" "rack" "hooters" and "melons" on Yahoo! the fifth result is for my blog.

I don't know if me writing this makes me higher on that list or not. But Ram did inform me that if you add the words "boobies" or "breasts" to that, I'd sink to number 10. I know I am quite pervy at times, but I really never thought I'd get an honor such as this.

I'd like to thank God and my manager and my publicist and Allah and my baby's daddy and the other baby's daddy, but most of all I'd like to thank Drew. Because of him I received this honor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

lolololololololol

Anonymous said...

i think i was drunk when i left that, but i stand by what i said.

joanne said...

I'll stand by my crying in the closet then.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.