Monday, September 26, 2005

Oy.

The priest that was in charge of my elementary school and church, St. Patrick's, until 1991 or 1993 or some year with a 199 in it, is among the priests charged with sexual abuse. There are lots of details in the Inquirer about the priests and charges from the grand jury's report. He allegedly molested two girls who worked in the parish rectory.

It's really weird. I don't remember too much about him except that one time he burped into the microphone a church while giving his homily. He had some health problems. The students really liked him. He also baptised my mom and my sister.

In other news that totally isn't related to what I just wrote, but this is my blog and I can do what I want and anyone who has a problem can just deal with it...I was really nice to a complete stranger the other day just in case I ever got stranded on an island with her. Thanks television for making me a better person! [Insert thumbs up here]

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.