Friday, January 27, 2006

I fail at being a girl, Part 356

I really wanted some grilled cheese today so I decided to go make myself some because I am an independent woman. (Throw your hands up at me.) I have made grilled cheese before, but I didn't really remember the proper cheese grilling procedure. I just decided to wing it. And of course, I failed miserably. I kinda sorta left the pan on the stovetop unattended and when I came back the entire pan was filled with flames. I put a lid on it to smother the raging fire, but the sandwich was lost forever. After I pried the cheesy goo and burnt sangwich off, this is what remains of the pan:



My whole house smells like burning. The burnt sandwich was buried in the family trash can. RIP My cheesy buddy

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.