Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Some of the Smartest People are Crazy.

This is my post where I make ramblings about things that are somewhat associated with each other. Woo! My brain is trying to be more organized.

I have a guilty obsession with Check Up On It by Beyonce. I don't know why, but I heard it on the radio and then I had to get it and listen to it 856 times in a row.

I find it somewhat comforting that you can always find Kelly Clarkson playing on some radio station. I don't necessarily like Kelly Clarkson, but for some reason knowing Kelly Clarkson is a constant in the world is nice. I do like to sing loudly and off-key to Since You've Been Gone (or U Been Gone or whatever it is called.)

Did something happen to Fat Joe? I have heard that motherfucking What's Love (Or Luv) song 5 times in my last 4 car trips. It gets in my head and I can't get it out and then Beyonce gets upset that I am cheating on her and then Kelly Clarkson comes and tells us it's a moment like this that we've been waiting for and Beyonce tells her to go smoke some more pot and put on some shoes. It's quite a mess in my head sometimes and I think I'm getting more and more crazy from being unemployed.

I think I scared y'all enough for one day...

(Credit for the title of this post goes to Heather.)

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.