Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Spy.

Okay, so apparently this whole PR thing isn't working out. Any suggestions as to what career I can fail at before I even get to start next? I think I'm going to aim low and go for like a elementary school bus driver.

Everyone should visit Sweaty Robot because it is funny and you will laugh. If you don't laugh, you are not in the "target demographic" and I didn't mean for you to visit. Sillies. After you laugh, pass it on to other people who like to laugh because laughing is fun, but not sharing laughing causes you to lose an eye or possibly an arm. I think Harris Malden is my favorite although I have LOLed at all of the videos.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.