Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This is why I don't leave the house.

Today I went to buy milk at the local Landhope. When I went up to pay, I tried to go to the nice smiley old man, but this other cashier called me over to her line. Of course, she was the scary crack addict kind of cashier. While I was waiting for her to ring up my $1.79 purchase and give me a receipt, she was talking to a girl standing next to the cashier booth thingy and of course, it took forever because god forbid she stop talking for 3 fucking seconds and do her job. This is their conversation:

Cracky McGee: My boyfriend is older. Like 10 years older.

Other girl: That's not too bad.

Cracky McGee: I like them older though. They do it better.

Other girl: (Doesn't hear Cracky) What?

Cracky McGee: He fucks me better.
Cracky McGee: (To me) You know?

Me: Uh, I like milk! No want receipt!


I felt like such a mom, but INAPPROPRIATE!

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.