Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Almost Done.

I am a senior at the University I Attend and have only the rest of this term and one more to go. Today I had two classes Spanish and Bio. So I decided that the cool thing to do was just to skip them. However, I did not just skip them for any old reason, I skipped them for research purposes only! Christina and I decided that we needed to practice for Senior Cut Day. We have no idea if this day exists in college, but in case it does we wanted to be ready. Thus, we sat around all day instead of learning about the preterite tense in Spanish and about Mendel and his fucking pea plants.

Personally, I think we did the right thing. Especially since it was in the name of science. If anyone else would like to participate in our study, let us know.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.