Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pink is pretty.

Ahem. While trying to clean up some of my crap, I decided to count how many articles of clothing and accessories I have that are pink. Here is the tally, so far:

27 pink shirts
4 pink skirts
1 pink pair of pants
1 pink sweater
2 pink coats
1 pink pair of sneakers (yay for Juan!)
2 pink bags
2 pink wallets
2 pairs of pink sheets
1 pink quilt

and a pink iPod sock. (double yay for Juan!)

I did not count red. I have a life, you know, I can't just stand around counting my shit all day long. Geez.

2 comments:

stuffbox said...

I'm not impressed. :)

Anonymous said...

That is perfectly fine. We should go shopping. Even numbers are better - you had a lot of 1's and a 27.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.