Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Holy crap.

Okay, I felt bad before making fun of people I didn't know, so I managed to find a picture of people who live in my building and attend The University I Attend. I have had class with some of these girls. I still feel shitty mocking them, but oh well... If anyone knows them, I apologize.

Um, so okay, I'm a little speechless. What the fuck was the girl all the way to the left thinking? I think she had a nervous breakdown and cracked open a bottle of self tanner and smeared it all over her face. I think she would have done better if she just had a normal nervous breakdown and spread feces all over herself. I like how on her right eye she left a white outline. I don't know if that's from tanning goggles or if she ran out of time, but whatever it is, she's scary.

My personal favorite, however, is Midge, the third girl from the left. Did she just get felt up in the bathroom? Why is her bra hanging out like that? I am actually thankful that she did wear a bra, unlike most girls I see out. She has some class, she just must have lost some of it when someone slipped her a roofie and felt her boobies and then sent her off to get her picture taken. Also, you can't see it in this picture but Midge wears the most eye makeup on earth everyday. She seriously smears dark shadow all the way up to her eyebrows and like three inches to the left of her eye. Then adds dark eyeliner to accentuate where the shadow is. This may be a cute night look for some people, but it's not really everyday wear. She has really cute hair though. See, I can say nice things too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tuesday at ten thirty on comedy central - Distraction

the bestest new show in the WIZZORLD!!!!!!

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.