Monday, January 31, 2005

Holy Shit.

Wow. Okay so I see this on Go Fug Yourself, which by the way is very funny and you should look at it, and my brain hurt. Who the fuck would wear that to prom? I think it may be too slutty for the class slut. The description on the site is very accurate of my own thoughts.

After reading the comments on the picture, I find out the dress comes from Impression Bridal, which apparently makes the world's ugliest dresses. My retinas exploded upon contact with this site. Some of my favorites for you:

I like how all the models look like they are smelling farts. I know you people don't really care about fashion or proms, but this was too funny to me. Just go look. Thank you.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.