Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A Call for Help.

Well, not exactly a call, more like a beg for help. I need to make a comic book for my senior project. The subject is gender communications. Basically, I get to make funny little comics about relationships and how dumb both males and females are in matters of like, love and lust.

So, I am begging for ideas. If you have a good story idea, quote, example, funny email forward thing or anything that you think is funny and could be used, please send it to me. I am having a rough time with this and I really need to get cracking. I am having difficulties concentrating on anything, but especially this. Inspire me, please.

You know the screen name.. Thank you!

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.