Monday, February 07, 2005

Cough.


We have already established that I am a horrible person, so I am just going to come out and say this. I think there are people that you can tell you are going to hate. There is just something about them that sends a message to you brain saying,"STAY AWAY! YOU'LL HATE THEM!"

I think these two may be a part of that. Between them, they are not wearing one whole shirt. Maybe boys will find them attractive, but they just scare me. I think it is much more attractive when girls just don't plop their boobs on the bar in desperation to get attention. You can dress up and be cute. Do not give into the Dark Side of Boob and Midriff Baring! You can show some, but please set some limits, folks! Girl on Right's rib cage is trying desperately to get away from her and is actually attempting to escape from her body. You know it's bad when your own rib cage hates you!

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.