Thursday, February 17, 2005

Headphones.

People who wear headphones amuse me. I love when they sing or dance in some way along with the music. It's so very dorky and innocent and we all have done it, but some people just get caught doing much more embarassing things.

The other day I was in my hallway and someone was getting off the elevator and he had on headphones. He was singing and didn't see me until too late. I have no idea what the song was. It went like this, according to his singing, "Smack my ass! Smack my ass! Smack my ass! Yeah!"

I just smiled at him and then went in the stairwell and laughed my ass off. Which was fine until I passed someone as I was alone in the stairwell laughing my ass off...

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.