Monday, February 14, 2005

Mmm, fat,

Today I watched Oprah because it was raining and I didn't have any work to do. It was all about weight loss and getting healthy. There was a guy on there that lost 500 pounds!! It was insane. He just started walking and eating right. I feel like such a girl, but I almost cried. Here is he before and after. He totally kicks ass for being able to do that. If I met him, I would be actually kind of nice to him.

Then they showed his excess skin and I threw up. (He got it removed) He used to get like nasty bacterias and moldy stuff on him because of it. Apparently, he smelt like pure ass too. If you would like to lose weight, then just look at this picture because then you will vomit. Thanks Oprah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i need a mop and bucket.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.