Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I don't know what to title this.

Today I was waiting in the lobby of my building for Roni. She had to go get money and I was early, so I was just watching people and seeing practically everyone I ever met before. Apparently, the lobby is a good place to meet people. Who knew? I certainly met an interesting guy there today.

I was looking to my left and I suddenly turned to the right and coming through the lobby was a young fellow on a mother fucking Segway. He rode through the lobby, hit the elevator button and reversed and waited for the elevator, all on his Segway. Then the elevator came and he rode in it on his Segway. I immediately burst out laughing. There was another guy coming who had 5 coffees in his arms and he smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders. I assumed he thought I was laughing at him, so I just said, "No, wait until you get on the elevator, you'll see."

I didn't know the Segway was intended for riding to class like 3 blocks away. What does he do with the Segway when he's in class? Does he chain it to something? I bet he just stands on it during class and slowly rocks back and forth. He was such a bad ass on his Segway, he didn't even wear a helmet like is suggested.

You can't ride a bike indoors, why a Segway? Their wheels get just as dirty, just because you ride a Segway doesn't mean you won't roll through shit. Shit just happens. And when did Americans get too lazy to walk?!

The Segway video on that website is really funny. People ride Segways on subways! They go through turnstiles! They conquered their genital warts! The check energy meters! You can ride a Segway and live a normal, functioning life! Except for the parts where you get the shit kicked out of you every day for being a fucking douchebag and when you can never have any sex ever. Not even with your own hand...

Oh my god, I just finished watching the video and make sure you watch to the end. There is like a weird music video sorta thing at the end with people doing "crazy" moves with the Segway like driving them not in a straight line and twirling.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.