Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Another reason why I can't be a grown up.

I am 22 years old and I am scared to be home alone with repair people. Today someone came to fix our oven and I was really weirded out by it.

I think this stems from the fact that when I was about 9 (4th grade?) my sister and I were always home alone when the fixer people came and I was always scared they were going to kidnap us. I used to have weird dreams that people spied on us through the electrical sockets and would watch for when my mom left and then they would abduct us in their horse and buggy. I was a very odd child.

I recently realized that I know all the words to the Golden Girls' theme song. So, add that to the list of useless TV theme songs I know by heart.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.