Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just another Thursday.

My father is obsessed with office supplies. Today he said, "I love my white out and highlighters. Playing with them keeps me sane." It was really odd because he said it in this dreamy kind of voice and for a minute I could see Young Louis going school supply shopping as a child. He makes me laugh, but he is insane. Obviously, his office supplies didn't keep him sane enough.

Thinking about what your parents were like when they were younger is really strange. They could totally lie to you about what they were like and you'd have no idea. I'm lucky because both my parents are willing to rat the other out on their lies and both have friends they have known since elementary school who will not only tell me what's a lie, they will also supply a super awesome true story.

I think I'm going to tell my kids I was super cool. If I know you in the future, lie for me, okay?

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.