Friday, November 25, 2005

The immunity idol.

First off, I'm such a TV nerd. I just referenced Survivor in my subject.

Secondly, I think I have become immune to my alarm clock! Well, my cell phone alarm clock. I don't use my actual clock because the alarm is busted and will only be as loud as possible and it gives me a heart attack if I use that. I have been using my cell phone alarm for about 3 years now and it always worked well. On my old Nokia phone, sometimes the alarm would go off at random times, but it would always go off when it was supposed to as well.

I have a Motorola phone now which is cool because you can save alarm times in the phone. But lately, I have just been sleeping right through it. The happy little Cingular tune no longer wakes me up. I have never slept through alarms before. I always used to wake up Roni freshmen year because she slept through hers. (Aww, memories.) I tried changing it to something else, but no dice. I still sleep through it. (By the way, I just set the alarm so I can get up and look for jobs. It's not like I have anywhere to go or ever leave my house.)

I think I'm going to have to start using the loudest alarm clock ever known to man to wake me up. Either that or accepting my bumhood and sleeping till 2 pm everyday. I think is much worse than that time I became immune to my deodorant.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.