Monday, November 07, 2005

I carried a watermelon.

You know when you are driving and suddenly you realize you are much further into the trip then you thought you were? That really weirds me out. It happens to me all the time and I try to focus, but no matter what I just sorta zone out. Today I was on 76 and then suddenly I was getting off at my exit on 95. I don't remember driving in between there, but I did. I guess it's nice that my brain still worked and got me where I had to go, but I'd like to be able to not feel like I could have died. I swear I'm a good driver by the way. I don't do that with other people in the car.

I went out with Domenica on Saturday and some weird waitress at Ruby Tuesday's stalked her to the salad bar and asked about her cowboy boots. Then she came to the table and talked to me about cowboy boots. She also rubbed Domenica's boot while talking to me. It was really strange. I bet she was a cheerleader, she had cheerleader hair.

I went to a park with Ram and Chris on Sunday and we swung on swings. I told them that Inside-Out Boy was my childhood hero and Ram pooed all over my dream by telling me Mythbusters tried to swing over the bar, but deemed it a myth. This little kid there landed on his head twice when he fell off the swing.

I really want some cottage cheese. I get really weird food cravings. One time when I was drunk, I told Sara I wanted pizza with sushi on top wrapped in a tortilla shell.

Living at my house is slowly killing me. Or just making me really uncool and hard to deal with.

3 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Hi. I'm very lonely. I have no friends, except my imaginary friend, Brian. Would you be my friend?

greenbean the eccentric said...

tru dat about living at home. one day we shall escape. one glorious day.

joanne said...

One glorious day when we are 46 probably.

I really don't know how to respond to the other comment...

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.