Monday, October 24, 2005

A Collection of Ramblings.

That My Hump song by the Black Eyed Peas is really fucking horrible. I find it pretty disgusting and I don't get disgusted by things like that usually. I'm quite pervy, but something about using Cocoa Puffs and milk for a sexual euphemism grosses me out. Plus they are pretty much telling girls that they should use their breasts to get free jeans. I don't know if this is just me or not, but I just really fucking hate that song.

On the subject of being grossed out, I saw Alien VS. Predator yesterday. I've never seen any Alien or Predator movie and I am really glad of that now. The alien things were so foul. I actually lost my appetite after seeing those face sucker things that look like vaginas. It was absolutely disgusting. I also watched Dawn of the Dead and I liked that one. I can handle that sort of scary, I just hate gross disgusting things in costume/clown scary.

When will I ever learn my lesson about alcohol and milk? Seriously people, please just punch me in the stomach instead of letting me drink milk with alcohol. It doesn't matter if I'm in Atlantic City or Philadelphia, it always ends badly. At least this time it wasn't flavored strawberry or orange cream milk, I sorta learned about that.

Ram, Sara and I sold a bag full of Nazi flags and a blacklight to a war relic collector. I tried to get us all to post the same blog entry on all our blogs about it, but I was the only one who thought that was a funny idea.

I am done my stupid intern job that I hated. Now I get to sit in my basement all day long again like a normal unemployed person.

Does anybody want to go see Fiona Apple with me? It's at the Tower Theater on December 8th. Prices vary. Pleaseeeeeeee.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.