Monday, October 31, 2005

I Can't Get a Minute Without You.

Ahh, Hanson Day 2005 came and went. Christina, Amber and I tried to go for the triple Hanson super day, but settled for a double when we saw them at the World Cafe during the day and The Troc at night. They are definitely working hard to appeal to a larger audience. They didn't play MMMBop at either show, but they did play a lot of stuff from their first CD. It was an odd mix of songs, but good nonetheless. I still heart them. Christina did manage to get Isaac's autograph with my famed pink Sharpie and she also rubbed him down out of nervousness.

I totally wanted to write this post to talk about this girl at the show and I completely forgot before. But yeah, there was this girl in front on us who was dancing during the show. Which isn't so weird normally, but this girl was like acting out the songs through her dancing. If they said heart or love, she would use her thumbs and pointer fingers to make a heart and wave it above her head. Or if they said down or up she'd point in the appropriate direction. Around or going in circles was waving her arm in a lassoe-ing motion above her head. It was just weird. When she couldn't act out the song, she'd just sorta make this weird humping, butterfly motion. We, of course, mocked her and did our own action dancing in return. If you ask I will totally do an interpretive Hanson dance for you complete with butterfly motions.

I finally settled on being Madonna for Halloween. Although, I think everyone just thought I was an '80's chick. Oh well, at least they got it somewhat right. Everyone had really great costumes and fun and beer and tequila were had, but I did not vomit! World record!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie to you....it wasn't half bad....

joanne said...

And that my boy is why you are half cool.

One down, many more to go....

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.