Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bada bing.

I watched Closer yesterday. Jude Law has really weird ears. I know he is supposed to be super hot and sexy and all, but he does nothing for me. Even before I noticed the ears, I never saw the appeal.

The world's greatest song may be "Too Close" by Next. It's a whole song about boners! What's not to love? It makes me laugh. It's a song I would write if I got drunk and tried to write a song. "I wonder if she could tell I'm hard right now..."

I do not now nor do I ever want to go to law school. If anyone brings it up again, I will cut them regardless if they are my grandfather or a stranger. I still also have no desire to sell Pepsi products so we can stop mentioning that one as well.

I really like Nutri-Grain bars. I could eat the blueberry ones all day. But does one Nutri-Grain bar actually satisfy anyone's hunger? How can people eat just that for breakfast? I would prefer to not eat anything over one Nutri-Grain bar.

I really need a job because I thought today was Monday. I also had no idea it was the 20th already, I thought it was the 15th or 16th. I am a loser.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.