Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm a mess.

Since I can use my own computer now, I am going to be in my room a lot more so I decided I should finally clean it. I must explain that I never really put anything away from my apartment because then I would have to actually admit to living at home. So basically all my crap is on my floor and it's a messy messy death trap up here. I have been slowly cleaning and sadly, moving in.

I have my double bed from school here and there was a lot of crap accumulated in there since I only sleep on half of it and apparently have been using the other half for storage. Here is what I found so far:

4 magazines

4 books (including the humongus newest Harry Potter)
2 CDs
2 sweaters

1 blazer

1 t-shirt (My pink Bermuda shirt that my mother said she'd throw away if she ever saw again. I think I meant for that to be in there.)

1 stolen pad of paper from the place I interned at

1 3rd grade jazz costume (I was going to wear it for Halloween but there were severe crotch issues with it)

956 socks


I can't believe I am admitting to this behavior over the interweb, but man that fucking bed was a mess. It's weird because I am anal-y neat about most things except for this one room.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.