Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's me, Mario!

I am not in a Christmas-y mood at all this year and it depresses me and makes me even less Christmas-y than I already was and more miserable. Ugh, I usually love Christmas! It makes me so nerdily happy! But this year, I'm all Grinchy. I have no money so I can't buy people the cool gifts they deserve. My overused joke is that everyone is getting donations to the "Joanne needs a beer, motherfuckers" fund. It can't even be good beer! It will be PBR or Milwaukee's Best or something gross and watered down.

I'm stopping there. I hate when I get all diary-ish on this thing. That's not my intent with this. Here let's look at this crappy picture of me and the love of my life to cheer us all up.


I found this on my computer and thought it was funny. This statue is in Center City by the City Hall Wendy's and I drunkenly made Ram take a picture of me with it once because I heart Mario. I think it was in 2003. I kind of look Asian in this picture, I think I was laughing or maybe I just was Asian that day.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.