Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm losing my mind.

I totally had something I wanted to say on here then my mom made me go upstairs to find this Tupperware container she wanted and it took like 16 hours because she told me she wanted "the plastic one with the round lid" which is like 98% of the containers she has. So I kept finding one and bringing it to her and she'd tell me no and add more helpful hints like "it's taller than that" but then of course the next one would be too tall. I finally found what she wanted. It was in the refrigerator already filled with tartar sauce... I had to do it because she is doing her Feast of the Seven Fishes preparation and I would like to be able to eat it. Plus she's my mom and she gave birth to me and that always wins every argument no matter what.

But yeah, so I forgot what I was going to say, but then I just posted this instead because I'm awesome like an 86 year old woman like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baccala is where it's at!

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.