Thursday, December 15, 2005

The coldest winter in almost fourteen years.

I love how everytime winter comes people forget what cold was like and walk around saying stuff like, "Fucking hell, I've never been so cold!" and "This December is much colder than last year." And by people I mean me and by say I mean shiver out through chattering teeth.

That's my Flash catching snowflakes on her tongue. She really liked to eat snow. When we would shovel the driveway, she would help by eating it. Aww, I miss her.

Could anybody tell that I have been deleting old files and pictures off my computer and found a bunch of stuff I forgot about? I posted a lot of pictures lately.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.