Thursday, December 23, 2004

Help.

I need saving. The at home boredom has fully sunk in. I can no longer amuse myself with being at home. I did all the fun things 862 times already. Cable TV is my one joy. I have watched so much TLC, Law & Order: SVU reruns, MTV and VH1 this week. I already knew a lot of useless crap, but its multiplied by a thousand. For god's sake people today I watched Spice World! Spice World starring the Spice Girls! Yesterday, I watched Sidekicks featuring Chuck Norris, Jonathan Brandis and Winnie Cooper. I can only dream of what I'll get to see tomorrow.

Please save me..

By the way: According to IMDB, Chuck Norris sang the theme song to Walker, Texas Ranger.

1 comment:

stuffbox said...

Sidekicks is pretty sweet.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.