Sunday, December 12, 2004

Yes, please breath on me like that.

I was just at the library at The University I Attend and I was waiting in line at the reserve desk. There was someone in front of me who decided to take out 86 books, so I was waiting patiently a few steps behind her. Then a guy came and stood behind me. Not a few steps away, directly behind me, my cute pink bag was all smushed against his bright blue coat. I turn and make sure he isn't stealing from me or masturbating and to give him the "You, sir, are an asshole" stare. He does nothing. Then I, being the germaphobe I am, step to the left and up two steps. However, Buffalo Bill does the same exact thing and continues to breath on my neck. Has he never been in a line before? Or in close proximity to another human? I've seen a lot of stupidity, but I don't think I've ever come into contact with someone who was unable to stand in line properly before. I wonder if he was a Design & Merchandising major... So if you were the kid wearing a blue coat and breathing your nerd breath on my neck in the library, I hate you.

As a side note, the time on these posts is super fucked up. I have no idea how to make it work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you gotta do the druggie twisting stance, where you stand there but continuously twist your upper half, swinging your elbows and such. it's a good repellant for space offenders. or if you're not into the "make yourself look like a tard" movements like i am, you could just carry a can of mase around or grow a small fetus tumor out of your back. that will totally keep people away.

i'll write with caps next time. maybe. if i remember.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.