Monday, December 13, 2004

Nostalgic Hate.

I spent all day writing a paper about furniture. It should have been a pretty easy paper to write, but the fact that I was actually writing about furniture, specifically a table, an armoire and a chair, really set me back. My brain was in disbelief over the idiocy of the assignment. Which made me think about the idiocy of high school, which made me think about the idiocy of the people I went to high school with. (Except if you are reading this! In which case, I totally don't mean you! Call me!)

I went to an all girls Catholic high school, so you already know how awesome this is not going to be. Super! I am now a senior in college and have mostly gotten over these people and really could care very little about a very large majority of them. Unless they got fat, then I totally care. (Again, not you if you're reading this!)

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.