Saturday, December 11, 2004

yikes.


I feel bad posting this because I have no idea who these girls are, but oh well...

In case you have family or friends working for a cosmetics company, don't worry about them losing their jobs. These girls apparently use a container of eyeshadow every time they go out. I don't wear makeup, so maybe I'm wrong here, but they need to tone it down. I don't think anyone is looking at their faces anyway. They should just save the money and buy some condoms.

Also, is that girl #1's boob hanging out? Did she not notice? I guess if your stomach is constantly exposed you are used to feeling drafts on your skin and wouldn't notice your boob flapping in the wind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo anonymous is #1.

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.