Wednesday, December 29, 2004

This is a little odd.

I purchased a tank top from Victoria's Secret online and it came and I did not like it. It was made for someone who had no boobs, despite the built in bra it came with. (Gosh, isn't this interseting?) So, I mailed the shirt back to them and filled out their little return form and whatnot. My reason for returning it was option 206: I changed my mind. I swear there was an option for everything. I just checked my email and I got a return confirmation letter from them. This is the opening:

"Dear Joanne, Your return has been received and is currently being processed. We're sorry that you were disappointed with your purchase. The details of your return arelisted below."

The 2nd sentence there really struck me as odd. I've returned stuff before. No one has ever expressed sorrow over my disappointment before. I want to reply to the email and tell them that I wasn't disappointed, I just have boobs. Maybe they will include that as their 207th option. Reason for return: I have breasts.

No comments:

blogger counter

This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.